|The lovely faces of Morsi's police|
Tuesday, 3 December 2013
Women who swim in the ocean are guilty of adultery
''Standard Sharia Law punishment for adultery for a woman is slowly stoning to death''
During Morsi's brief stint as president, the Muslim Brotherhood and the equally violent, straight-laced Salafists issued blatantly anti-women fatwas on a regular basis.
These muslims regard women as strange creatures, who are created solely for sex. They considered the voices of women, their looks and presence outside the walls of their homes an ''offence''. Some even went so far as to consider women as a whole offensive.
Arguably leading the list, was the fatwa (Islamic religious ruling) issued, that noted the Arab word for ''sea'' is masculine and therefore, if and when sea water should come into contact with a married woman's pelvic area, she would literally be committing adultery and should be punished.
* A prohibition on women ''eating certain vegetables or even touching cucumbers or bananas'', due to their phallic imagery, which could sexually tempt women.
* Women were ordered ''to turn off the air-conditioners at home in the absence of their husbands, as it could indicate to a neighbour that the woman is at home alone and any of them could commit adultery with her.''
* Upon reaching the age of 10, girls should be married ''to prevent them from deviating from the right path.''
* A marriage would be annulled if a married couple engages in sexual congress without any clothes on.
* Women who might ''breastfeed male acquaintances in order to bypass the Islamic law that women shouldn't be in public with males to which they weren't married or related, thereby making them relatives and justifying their mixed company''.
* Numerous Fatwas were authorized to use women as human shields during moments of violence.
* Seen as pagan images, Fatwas were issued that ''advocated the destruction of the pyramids and sphinx''.
* Sanctioning the execution of anyone who protested against the then-President Mohammed Morsi.
* Officially forbade Muslims from greeting any Christians.
The source of this article: http://www.examiner.com